Farm Safety Grant Program
The purpose of the Alberta Agricultural Society Farm Safety Grant Program is for farm safety awareness, education and programming to be delivered in diverse ways across Alberta to influence behavioral changes on family farms and the agriculture community.
Priority will be given to projects that focus on:
- Health and safety-based knowledge transfer to influence behavior change on family farms
- Impacting a large regional geographical area
- Have a balanced impact on farm families, children and youth, young adults, new and experienced workers, farm owners and seniors
- Community-based delivery of farm health and safety programming that is collaborative through partnerships and integration
- Innovative farm safety programming to enhance what is currently available
- Address and target top risks in vulnerable age brackets
Click link below:
All projects under this application must be completed by December 31, 2023.
Approved Funding of $2,000 will be distributed at the completion of the project once all reporting & receipts have been submitted and received and approved by the Alberta Association of Agricultural Societies